600 B Street San Diego CA 92101
View on map
Shared office space Core District
WeWork B Street boasts six sun-filled floors of San Diego office space in the heart of downtown. Our dedicated elevator connects you directly from the parking garage to the main floor, where you can enjoy your morning coffee or host an event on our large private patio. Offices are available for teams of 1 to 280, with conference rooms, phone booths, and coworking areas on every floor. By day, stroll the neighborhood’s quaint streets of restored Victorian houses and outdoor cafes. By night, treat your clients to a show at the House of Blues, a game at Petco Park, or happy hour in the Gaslamp Quarter. Come join Southern California’s largest WeWork space at WeWork B Street.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.