Apollo Office Space
, Washington, D.C. Address
A fresh addition to the professional scene on the H Street Corridor, our shared workspace at WeWork Apollo is located in a new building in one of DC's hippest neighborhoods. Sitting above a Whole Foods and surrounded by great eats and classy cocktails, our coworking office is located just north of Capitol Hill. Startups and established businesses in diverse industries love this part of town. With the H St Streetcar and several bus stops nearby, getting to work is a breeze. If you’re looking to shake things up, join us at WeWork Apollo.
What will it cost?
810 7th Street NE Washington DC 20002
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Events at The Apollo
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Bootcamp + Yoga with NPowered FitnessOctober 3rd, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
- Supercharge Your Sales Process:Plan, Organize & ExecuteApril 6th, 9:30AM - 12:30PM
- StartupaloozaApril 5th, 5:30PM - 8:30PM
- Lunch & Learn with TriNetMarch 7th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Lunch & Learn: Humanizing Digital ExperiencesFebruary 27th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.