810 7th Street NE Washington DC 20002
View on map
Shared Office Space Near Gallaudet University
A fresh addition to the professional scene on the H Street Corridor, our shared workspace at WeWork Apollo is located in a new building in one of DC's hippest neighborhoods. Sitting above a Whole Foods and surrounded by great eats and classy cocktails, our coworking office is located just north of Capitol Hill. Startups and established businesses in diverse industries love this part of town. With the H St Streetcar and several bus stops nearby, getting to work is a breeze. If you’re looking to shake things up, join us at WeWork Apollo.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
Why WeWork Apollo Is a Unique Coworking Office on H Street NE
WeWork Apollo is a reimagining of the historic community movie theater. The design of this location offers your team the same sense of luxury and wonder as a classic theater, plus the perks of modern office space. With a ground-level entrance and sunlight-flooded floors with 18’ ceilings, the space is decorated with custom murals and vibrant local artworks throughout its private offices, conference rooms, and common areas. Take a quick midday break or host your next evening event on the rooftop terrace, and feel free to bring your pup—we’re pet-friendly. Find all this in addition to WeWork’s hallmark amenities, like complimentary refreshments, networking events, and help from Community Managers. Meet the future of your business at WeWork Apollo.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.