810 7th Street NE Washington DC 20002
View on map
Apollo Office Space
A fresh addition to the professional scene on the H Street Corridor, our shared workspace at WeWork Apollo is located in a new building in one of DC's hippest neighborhoods. Sitting above a Whole Foods and surrounded by great eats and classy cocktails, our coworking office is located just north of Capitol Hill. Startups and established businesses in diverse industries love this part of town. With the H St Streetcar and several bus stops nearby, getting to work is a breeze. If you’re looking to shake things up, join us at WeWork Apollo.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork Apollo Is a Unique Coworking Office on H Street NE
WeWork Apollo is a reimagining of the historic community movie theater. The design of this location offers your team the same sense of luxury and wonder as a classic theater, plus the perks of modern office space. With a ground-level entrance and sunlight-flooded floors with 18’ ceilings, the space is decorated with custom murals and vibrant local artworks throughout its private offices, conference rooms, and common areas. Take a quick midday break or host your next evening event on the rooftop terrace, and feel free to bring your pup—we’re pet-friendly. Find all this in addition to WeWork’s hallmark amenities, like complimentary refreshments, networking events, and help from Community Managers. Meet the future of your business at WeWork Apollo.
Events at Apollo
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
Supercharge Your Sales Process:Plan, Organize & Execute
Lunch & Learn with TriNet
Lunch & Learn: Humanizing Digital Experiences
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.