80 M SE
80 M Street SE Washington DC 20003
View on map
Pre-opening rates available now
Holding down three floors of a modern, renovated glass building with professional prowess, our workspace at 80 M SE is the future home for your business. This is our first space in DC south of the Hill, located conveniently in a youthful neighborhood just steps from the Nationals stadium. Most members take the Metro to work, hopping off at Navy Yard station to walk a single block to our exposed-brick lobby. If the train isn’t your go-to, there are several bus stops and a Capital Bikeshare available as well. The riverfront park, District Crossfit, and a local trapeze school offer great wellness options to find that work-life balance. Willie’s Brew & Cue, Bluejacket, and Justin’s Cafe come in handy for more festive evenings.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
Our Unique Coworking Office on M Street
Our nation’s capital is a celebration of the global community of international relations, so our designs at 80 M SE are a celebration of international style. You’ll find a refined use of neutral palettes and industrial materials that grab your attention with a bit of elegance, bringing a mature sensibility to Navy Yard without giving up the fun stuff. Anchored on the ground floor, this location is ideal for companies who frequently host guests and clients. Between the beautiful lounges, private offices, brainstorming rooms, custom art, event spaces, and helpful onsite staff, you hit a workspace home run when you move your team into WeWork 80 M SE.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.