650 California Street
650 California Street San Francisco CA 94108
View on map
Find Workspace Near the Financial District
Our shared office space at 650 California Street sits on four floors of a 34-story office building on the northwestern edge of San Francisco’s Financial District and Chinatown. This modern high-rise is an iconic business fortress, and our space offers unbeatable views of the Bay and Coit Tower. Discover private offices, conference rooms, and coworking space for a community of innovative professionals. Your business is bound to thrive in an environment this fresh. With another WeWork location just next door, get access to double the local networking opportunities. Parking and bike storage are available in our basement, but most members walk or take the local bus or BART. Nearby Kearny Street is home to plenty of restaurants and watering holes for the after-work hours.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
Unique to this Building
- Bike Storage
- Brainstorming Room
- Mothers' Room
- Fitness Center
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.