353 Sacramento St
San Francisco, SF Bay AreaAddress
SF Financial District Coworking Space
Delivering a prime address in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in San Francisco, WeWork’s Financial District coworking space is the place to be for established businesses and budding entrepreneurs. This location boasts six floors of beautifully designed lounges, private offices, and conference rooms—plus convenient bike storage and onsite showers to make staying active throughout the week easier than ever. After work, the Ferry Building and Embarcadero Shopping Center provide an endless array of restaurants, retail shops, and entertainment options to explore. Commuting is a breeze with the Embarcadero BART station just minutes away and paid parking available nearby. Ready to elevate your workday? Book a tour today to learn more about the all-inclusive amenities and vibrant community this space has to offer.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.