333 George Street
333 George Street Sydney NSW 2000
View on map
About the Space
At one of the most prominent corners of the CBD, get access to Sydney office space in this brand-new, all-glass addition to the skyline. WeWork 333 George Street provides five floors of coworking space, private offices, conference rooms, and event space in a hyper-modern, A-grade building. With two of our own balcony terraces, you can enjoy your coffee with a breezy view, or focus indoors with lots of natural light. “Bring the outdoors in” is indeed the inspiration for this space’s warm wood and leather interior design.
Surrounded by Australia’s largest organisations, this location appeals to companies big and small who are all about being in the heart of the action. Make it easy on your team with a major transportation hub for trains, buses, and soon—the new light rail service! More of a bike commuter? Check out the onsite bike storage, showers, and even a maintenance station. A stone's throw away from WeWork Martin Place, members take advantage of double the local opportunities. Move your company into WeWork 333 George Street, and put the city on your doorstep.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
Unique to this Building
- Bike Storage
- Brainstorming Room
- Event Space
- Outdoor Space
- Ping Pong
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.