333 George St
Coworking Office Space on George Street
At one of the most prominent corners of the CBD is prime Sydney office space in a brand-new addition to the skyline. WeWork 333 George Street provides five floors of coworking space, private offices, conference rooms, and event space in a hyper-modern, A-grade, glass building. Surrounded by Australia’s largest organisations, this location appeals to companies from an endless range of industries. Big and small—they’re all about being in the heart of the action. Located in a major transportation hub, commuting is made easy with trains, buses, and soon the new light rail service nearby. If you’re a cyclist, check out the onsite bike storage, showers, and maintenance station. A stone's throw away from WeWork Martin Place, members here take advantage of double the local opportunities. Move your company into WeWork 333 George Street, and put the city on your doorstep.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
WeWork’s Unique Shared Offices on George Street
For our shared offices at 333 George Street, the design inspiration for the entirety of the space was bringing the outdoors inside—evident clearly in the warm wood and leather interiors. The cozy interiors are the perfect juxtaposition for the building’s modern glass facade, offering a welcoming vibe to teams and clients alike. WeWork’s hallmark amenities are all included—on-site staff, cleaning services, coffee and fruit water, and more. With the added perk of two stunning balcony terraces, you have the choice to enjoy your coffee with a breezy view or find focus indoors with lots of natural light. 333 George Street is exactly where you want to be to elevate your business.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.