3200 Park Center Drive
3200 Park Center Drive Costa Mesa CA 92626
View on map
Finding Office Space for Rent in Costa Mesa
Strategically situated in Pacific Arts Plaza, this Costa Mesa office space blends OC vibes with elevated amenities to create an oasis for collaboration and focus. Here you’ll find two floors of private offices and lounges filled with businesses ranging from one-person teams to global enterprises. Directly accessible via the 405, 55, and 73, commutes to and from work are a breeze. Plus, there’s parking in the building for your added convenience. Looking to soak in sun and inspiration? The famous “California Scenario” sculpture garden by Isamu Noguchi is right on your doorstep—perfect for an outdoor one-on-one. For food and drink, we recommend sandwiches at Boudin, grab-and-go poké at Uroko Café, Italian fare at Maggiano’s, or steaks and cocktails at Morton’s. Have it all and then some at this winning Costa Mesa WeWork location.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique South Coast Metro Coworking Space
Warm and inviting, this WeWork location is designed with your team’s happiness and productivity in mind. From chic, cozy lounges to art-filled meeting rooms, the space puts a special spark in the day for members and guests alike. Orange County averages 278 sunny days per year, so it makes sense that we include an open-air gathering area for teams to work outdoors. For making bright ideas brighter, we have a dedicated brainstorming room for ideation and collaboration. Lastly, this office space has all of WeWork’s hallmark amenities like endless micro-roasted coffee, fully-equipped printing stations, and friendly, supportive staff. Book a tour today to take your business to new heights.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.