1601 Market St
Center City, PhiladelphiaAddress
Market Street Coworking Space
Right in the heart of the business district, our coworking space at 1601 Market Street is a real professional when it comes to growing Philadelphia businesses. With two floors that gaze out on the downtown hustle, and a spacious Class-A lobby, this location reimagines the executive suite. Business small and large from a variety of industries flourish here, carving out niches for their respective teams while benefitting from connecting with each other. Enjoy lunches in Rittenhouse Square Park and happy hours at craft cocktail lounges, and commute with ease via the Frankford Market Line to 15th Street Station or PATCO to the 15th-16th Locust Street Station, plus a local parking lot. Make it official at WeWork 1601 Market.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Why WeWork Is Such Unique Office Space on Market Street
Despite the corporate digs, we keep it real with our signature designs at this location. Glass walls, an interior staircase, and hand-drawn murals offer coworking peace-of-mind, whether you’re drafting a brief, meeting with clients, or hosting an event. Our beautiful lounges, dedicated barista, and weekly events are a huge draw too—but there’s more. At WeWork 1601 Market, you can enjoy a quiet wellness room for nursing or meditating, and a community bar that makes setting up after-work team events easy. If you’re looking for a sweet balance of classic corporate cool and contemporary coworking chic, you’ve found it.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.