1601 Market Street Philadelphia PA 19103
View on map
Rent Market St. coworking space
Right in the heart of the business district, our Market Street location is a real professional when it comes to Philadelphia office space. With two floors that gaze out on the downtown hustle, and a spacious Class-A lobby, WeWork Market Street reimagines the executive suite.
Despite the corporate digs, we keep it real with our signature design. Glass walls, interior staircase, and custom artwork offer coworking peace-of-mind, whether you’re drafting a brief, meeting with clients, or hosting an event. Enjoy lunches in Rittenhouse Square Park, happy hours at craft cocktail lounges, and commutes with ease. Make it official at WeWork Market Street.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.