Union Square Office Space
130 5th Ave
Manhattan, New York City Address
Looking for a Union Square coworking space to take your business to the next level? Spanning three floors in a newly renovated building, this location features ample common areas, phone booths, and private offices suited for teams of all sizes. Surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the Flatiron District, there’s plenty to eat, drink, and experience in this colorful neighborhood. Hop on a Citibike around the corner or catch the N,Q,R,W,4,5,6, or L at 14th Street for easy access throughout the city. For a beautiful office space that puts you in the center of the action, join WeWork today.
What will it cost?
- 1, 2 at 18th St (2 blocks away) | N, Q, R, W, 4, 5, 6, L at 14th St Union Square (4 blocks away) | PATH train at 14th St (4 blocks away)
- Icon Parking at Park Ave S/21st St (5 blocks away)
- FDR (1.5 miles away)
- M1, M2, M3, M55 at 5th Ave/W 20th St (1 block away)
- Citi Bike at 6th Ave/18th St (3 blocks away)
130 5th Avenue New York NY 10011
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.