Northern Liberties Office Space
1010 N Hancock St
Center City, Philadelphia Address
Occupying two levels of the former Schmidt’s Brewery—inspiration for the huge letters spelling “Cheers” behind the reception desk—this Philadelphia office space makes the most of its industrial space. The very walkable NoLibs neighborhood is known for its great eateries and atmospheric local bars, especially favorites like Standard Tap and Frankford Hall. The office space is just minutes away from the Old City District, the home of Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and many other historical landmarks. The Market-Frankford Line has a stop on Girard Avenue, a five-minute walk from the office. Attracting a wide range of businesses, this Philadelphia office space is a great option for artists, designers, and other young entrepreneurs, as well as corporations looking for a local base of operations.
What will it cost?
- Market-Frankford Line (Blue Line) on Girard Stop
- 2nd Street (runs into Old City) and I-95
- Storage available. There is an Indego Bike Share station on the corner of 2nd and Germantown Av
1010 N Hancock St Philadelphia PA 19123
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
Events at 1010 N Hancock St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- First Time Home Buyers Mixer!November 27th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Open Enrollment: Medical, Dental and VisionDecember 6th,10:00AM - 12:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.