WeWork Corrigan Station is a modern twist on Kansas City office space. We’ve transformed four floors of this former garment factory into private offices and coworking space, weaving the city’s business elite into the fabric of our community. For transport, the Kansas City Streetcar has a northbound stop immediately outside the building on Main Street, connecting Corrigan Station to the River Market, downtown, Power & Light, and Crown Center. The Crossroads Art District gives your team direct access to a vibrant area of galleries, architectural and design firms, retail, and restaurants. Whether you’re a nonprofit, startup, or established agency, discover a place where companies grow together. WeWork Corrigan Station is a platform to support your business.
What will it cost?
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Electric vehicle charging stations
Why’s WeWork Corrigan Station So Unique?
For nearly 60 years, our building was home to the largest dress manufacturer’s label in America—the Donnelly Garment Company. Newly renovated and repurposed, we’ve redesigned the space to support our community of businesses while tracing the thread of history. Embroidery and graphics complement clean lines, intertwining the productivity of industry with the comforts of home. Works by local artists hang from the walls, and an outdoor terrace serves as an ideal spot for one-on-one meetings. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a workspace as thoughtful and inspiring as WeWork Corrigan Station. Schedule a visit today to scope it out firsthand.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.