Find La Jolla Village Coworking Space
Located in the seaside town of La Jolla, this San Diego WeWork location blends sun and surf with productivity and collaboration—creating a coworking space unlike any other. Here you’ll find four floors of beautiful shared office space where entrepreneurs and enterprises come together to grow their businesses. Drives are a breeze with easy access to the 405 and dedicated parking a few minutes away. For mass transit users, there’s the 30, 41, and 201 bus routes nearby along La Jolla Village Drive, Nobel Drive, and Lebon Drive. Looking for a bite to eat? From fish tacos at Rubio’s to fondue at The Melting Pot and upscale Hawaiian fusion at Roy’s Restaurant, this area has eateries for every occasion. Look no further than this La Jolla location for an office space that has your team’s happiness top of mind.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Beautiful Shared Office Space in La Jolla Village
Can a workspace capture the laid-back, entrepreneurial spirit of San Diego? At this La Jolla office space, we’ve done exactly that. Designed by famed architect Michael Graves, the building sits on an elevated bluff and has floor to ceiling windows that provide sweeping views of the city and its natural surroundings. Plus, there’s an impressive rotunda flooding the floors’ offices and lounges with sunlight—perfect for brightening up the workday. From surf-inspired designs to bold colors and custom rugs and wallpaper, the space exudes a homey and exuberant energy that lends itself nicely to deep dives, big thinking, and cross-collaboration. Outside the office, your team will seamlessly mix work and play with a swimming pool and tennis courts on the premises. Make Mondays something to look forward to by laying down roots in this one-of-a-kind La Jolla coworking space.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.