350 Lincoln Road
Coworking Office Space in Miami Beach
A hub of South Florida's fast-growing entrepreneurial scene, this Miami office space has a great location on lively Lincoln Road. In a classic, streamlined building, this four-level coworking space draws a wide range of businesses, from startups to established companies. Many members are in real estate or hospitality, but businesses of all sizes find plenty of use in our spaces. For lunch, try Havana 1957 for some Cuban favorites, or fancy up with Mediterranean cuisine at Cleo. If you’re looking for a fun workspace in Miami Beach, choose Lincoln Road.
Hva vil det koste?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Shared Office in Miami Beach
Lincoln Road is our first Miami location just a block from the beach. Designed by a Miami native, WeWork Lincoln Road combines fun and colorful Miami tones and patterns with plenty of cozy and warm textured furniture. You get the best of both worlds to welcome and energize your team—the vibrant energy of Miami’s streets plus the comforts of home. A large mural was painted by custom art installations team, Lunch Money, to keep the energetic vibe strong. Neon signs in the space rep "305 ‘Til I Die", and encourage members to "Hustle Harder," so guests and clients will feel motivated as soon as they walk in. The dog-friendly space is relaxed and the sunny common areas give bright splashes of color filled with original art. Experience workspace from a different perspective at Lincoln Road.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.