152 Elizabeth St
Finding Office Space on Elizabeth Street
At one of the most prominent corners of the bustling CBD, WeWork Elizabeth St gives members access to Melbourne office space in the Historical London Stores building. We’re ideally located on the corner of Bourke Street and Elizabeth Street, offering six floors of coworking, private offices, conference rooms, and event space in a large, handsome, Chicagoan-style building. You’ll find plenty of tram and bus stops nearby that make transportation a breeze, and we’re only a short walk to Flinders Street Station. Bourke Street Mall and Federation Square offer great shopping and after-work options for an evening on the town enjoying local art or a few cocktails. Looking for a workspace in the thick of it all? Move your company into WeWork Bourke Street, and put the city on your doorstep.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Bourke Street Coworking Space With a Twist
Our building, London Stores, is a Melbourne landmark originally built in 1922. Designs at our Bourke Street coworking space bring an earthy, free-spirited perspective to workspace that your team will love. Plenty of plants, a refined use of raw materials, and tons of eye-catching art create a unique vibe that energizes and inspires. WeWork Bourke Street includes every workspace necessity like printing, conference rooms, and high speed internet, but what makes the space truly special is our very own balcony terrace, where you can even enjoy your coffee in the sun with views of the city—the perfect contrast to the hustle and bustle of the crowds below. The future of work is getting a head start at Bourke Street. What are you waiting for?
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.