115 W 18th St 2nd FloorNew York NY 10011
115 W 18th St 2nd Floor New York NY 10011
View on map
In a loft-like building, this striking New York coworking hub has everything you’re looking for: flexible work areas, soaring ceilings, and rows of immense windows that let in plenty of sunshine. Two floors of the six-story New York office space are reserved for members, who run the gamut from clothing companies to wine experts, but focus largely on tech, media, and nonprofit organizations.
There’s an array of conference rooms, but the shared spaces are smartly arranged so that you can meet with colleagues or get to know new clients in lots of tucked away spaces. The second floor common area is the building’s nerve center: dozens of meetings take place here every day, and in the evening there’s almost always a workshop or cocktail gathering.
There are parking lots on this street and neighboring streets, and the 1, 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, and L lines are a short walk away. Telegraphe Café, downstairs in the same building, can’t be beat for a quick lunch. For a convenient location and lots of amenities, head to this New York coworking space.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.