255 Boulevard Pereire
255 Boulevard Pereire Paris, 75 75017
255 Boulevard Pereire255 Boulevard Pereire Paris 75 75017
- Access to WeWork workspaces and conference rooms
- Preferred status on waiting lists
- Access to dozens of exclusive WeWork member benefits
- Access to over 210,000 other WeWork members and entrepreneurs
Finding Office Space in the 17th Arrondissement
Surrounded by big business and some of the best shopping in Paris, our coworking space in Ternes is the place to be. The entire five-story building is dedicated to WeWork, featuring art-filled lounges, airy conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with the M1 and RER C Métro Lines within walking distance, and bus routes PC1, PC3, and 82 nearby. After work, treat the team to dinner at one of the many restaurants in the area, or impress clients with a concert at Palais des Congrès. For a flexible workspace that puts you right in the action, join WeWork’s shared office in Ternes today.
- Furnished with desks and chairs. Filing cabinets are also available depending on the country.
- Includes 12 credits to book conference rooms
- Post and package handling
- Furnished with a desk and chair. Filing cabinet is also available depending on the country.
- 5 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Post and package handling
- Guaranteed deskspace in the common area
- 2 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and packaging (£50/month) is available depending on the country.
Location255 Boulevard Pereire Paris, 75 75017
M1 & RER C at Porte Maillot (5 min walk)
Bus PC1, PC3, 82 at Porte Maillot, Palais des Congrès (3 min walk)
Our team are here for you throughout the working week, from front-desk service to personalised support.
Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V equipment and unexpected details such as customised wallpaper and marble tables.
Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies and a paper shredder.
Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & social events
From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
The heart and soul of our locations, these lounges are living room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.