Finding Downtown Miami Office Space
, Miami Address
Come to Security Building and you’ll be greeted by 15 floors of elegant workspace in a towering stone building overlooking downtown Miami. We’ve crafted an enormous, conveniently located coworking space that caters to your business’s every need—perfect for teams of any size or industry. Downtown Miami is the city’s bustling epicenter, packed with skyscrapers, gorgeous bay views, and decades of history. With century-old buildings, young, new neighborhoods, PAMM, Bayfront Park, and the American Airlines Arena nearby, the area is a cultural destination and WeWork Security Building puts you right at its core. Adjacent parking, safe streets for biking, and the First Street Station Stop on the Metromover make your commute as breezy as the beach. Of course there’s also a ton of local dining options. For a client dinner that’ll raise the stakes, try Fooq's or Il Gabbiano, or you can head uptown a few blocks to The Corner for small bites and a bit of jazz. Don’t miss out on this wonderful workspace opportunity.
What will it cost?
117 NE 1st Ave Miami FL 33132
- Metromover: First Street Station Stop
- Adjacent parking
- A few blocks off of Biscayne Boulevard, accessible by 395 (MacArthur Causeway) and I-95
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Invest in Your Business’s Future at Security Building
WeWork Security Building stays true to its name, paying homage to its legacy as a historic bank. This location’s unique history means it has plenty of character to spare. The ground floor alone has an impressive atrium that’s been decked out with artwork, neons, and murals making our hot desk space all the more lively. These designs will definitely wow your guests and get your team’s creative juices flowing. Plus, there's a historic vault located in the back of the ground floor commons area that we turned into a quiet room. Needless to say, there’s plenty to like. Come lock down the future of your business at WeWork Security Building.
Events at Security Building
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Monsters & Martinis Masquerade - Halloween PartyOctober 30th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Dade County Bar AssociatonOctober 24th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Multifamily Investing Club MeetupOctober 23rd, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- LEVEL UP with SpeakQOctober 23rd, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Meetup: Organizer MeetupOctober 23rd, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.