Power And Light Building
920 SW 6th Ave Portland OR 97204
View on map
Southwest 6th Avenue Office Space
Located in the heart of Downtown Portland, our Power + Light Building office space lets you blend the line between work and play like never before. Ideal for teams of all sizes, enjoy three floors of beautiful private offices, collaborative workspaces, and modern conference rooms—plus a pet-friendly policy, onsite showers, and an inviting outdoor space that truly set the space apart. This central location is also ideal for commuters, with convenient access to onsite bike storage, parking, and a variety of bus lines all nearby. After work, Pioneer Square Mall provides an endless array of restaurants, retail shops, and entertainment options to explore. To give your business the home it deserves, schedule your visit to WeWork’s Plaza Blocks coworking space.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.