Coworking Space in Portland
, Portland Address
Looking for Portland office space downtown? WeWork Pioneer Place crowns the eponymous upscale urban shopping center, occupying the top floor of the building and featuring an atrium that ushers in natural light. Sitting at a city hub for public transportation, and connected via skywalks and tunnels to four blocks of retail, dining, and parking, this location is all about convenience. Enjoy a coworking space where you can easily stroll to tasty lunches, funky happy hours, gardens, parks, and event venues. When you join us at WeWork Pioneer Place, your company truly moves on up.
What will it cost?
700 SW Fifth Avenue Portland OR 97204
- Pioneer Place/SW 5th Ave MAX station on the green line and the orange line right out front. Mall/SW 5th Ave MAX station blue line and red line right across the street.
- City owned parking available
- I-405, I-5
- Bus stop 291 right out front.
- Public bike storage available nearby
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Why WeWork for Downtown Portland Shared Office Space
Our Downtown Portland shared office spaces draw from the natural environment and inviting homes of the local community to create cozy, nature-infused workspaces that you and your team will love. But we didn’t stop there. From high speed internet and an unlimited supply of micro-roasted coffee to weekly networking events and onsite staff, we’ve thought through every detail. Take a meeting in our unforgettable atrium or take in the view from its connected skywalks. The future of your business is at WeWork Pioneer Place.
Events at Pioneer Place
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- NewTechPDXDecember 17th, 5:30PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.