Coworking Space in Northwest Bellevue
Humming with technological innovation, WeWork’s coworking space in Downtown Bellevue holds undeniable appeal for growing businesses and independent entrepreneurs alike. Intelligently designed workspaces, beautiful private offices, and generous conference rooms span two floors—not to mention a pet friendly policy that’s perfect for the canine inclined. The surrounding neighborhood offers an idyllic mix of lush outdoor spaces, retail shops, and enticing restaurants and bars to suit every occasion. With onsite parking, convenient bike storage, and the Bellevue Park and Ride just five minutes away, commuting is simple and stress-free. To give your business the home it deserves, schedule your visit to our Bellevue Square office space.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.