Coworking Space in Northwest Bellevue
Bellevue, Seattle Address
Humming with technological innovation, WeWork’s coworking space in Downtown Bellevue holds undeniable appeal for growing businesses and independent entrepreneurs alike. Intelligently designed workspaces, beautiful private offices, and generous conference rooms span two floors—not to mention a pet friendly policy that’s perfect for the canine inclined. The surrounding neighborhood offers an idyllic mix of lush outdoor spaces, retail shops, and enticing restaurants and bars to suit every occasion. With onsite parking, convenient bike storage, and the Bellevue Park and Ride just five minutes away, commuting is simple and stress-free. To give your business the home it deserves, schedule your visit to our Bellevue Square office space.
What will it cost?
800 Bellevue Way NE Bellevue WA 98004
- Lincoln Square Parking (1 block away) | Diamond Parking Service (1 block away)
- Interstate 405 (1 mile away)
- Bellevue Transit Center (4 blocks away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.