Finding Office Space in Ballard
1448 NW Market St
, Seattle Address
Amid the charm and history of the Old Ballard neighborhood, our modern coworking space on 15th and Market provides an ideal location just minutes from Downtown Seattle. Beautifully designed lounges, conference rooms, and private offices are complemented by WeWork’s hallmark amenities, including onsite staff, fully stocked printing stations, and private phone booths. When it’s time to unwind, explore Ballard’s beautiful waterfront, toast team milestones at Reuben’s Brews, or rub elbows with the locals at The Walrus and the Carpenter. Plus, convenient access to parking, bike storage, and a variety of bus lines right out front make it easy to stay connected throughout the city. Give your business the home it deserves—join WeWork today.
1448 NW Market St Seattle WA 98107
- 1819 NW Market St Parking (2 blocks away)
- Highway 99 (2 miles away)
- 15, 994, D Line Bus at 15th Ave NW & NW Market St (1 block away)
- LimeBike (.9 miles away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.