Downtown Seattle, SeattleAddress
Finding South King Street Coworking Space
Seattle is known for innovation in the tech and startup community, and WeWork’s South King Street office space delivers a prime address in the center of the action. Situated inside a newly constructed high-rise facing CenturyLink Field, this Pioneer Square location also offers gameday views and Seahawks viewing parties, in addition to beautiful private offices and generous conference rooms. Easy transportation via King St station and abundant entertainment options in the surrounding neighborhood keep you in good company, with an inspiring mix of industry leaders and locally-owned businesses all close by. Join our office space in Downtown Seattle for an environment that will invigorate your team—on and off the field.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.