429 Lenox Ave
429 Lenox Ave Miami Beach FL 33139
View on map
Coworking Office Spaces in South Beach
Our coworking space at South Fifth brings the future of work to South Beach Miami. WeWork South of Fifth occupies the whole building with three floors of sun-soaked offices and common areas—and two more reserved for parking. Being so close to MacArthur Causeway conveniently makes the building accessible from all over the city. Seated right near South Beach Marina, members at this Miami space take full advantage of its awesome location. Go biking on the trails of nearby South Pointe Park, or grab a bite at Monty’s seafood restaurant. Whether our members are data analysts, local food companies, freelancers, or large companies, the community here attracts everyone. Take advantage of all that Miami has to offer at WeWork South of Fifth.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique South Beach Shared Offices
Given South of Fifth’s proximity to South Beach Marina, our designs bring a nautical nuance into the workspace. For example, the lounges were created to feel like oversized cuddy cabins with lots of warm wood moldings, balanced with bright pieces of furniture to make the space feel lively—well-suited for break-outs or one-on-ones. You’ll even find hand-painted life rafts to keep you afloat when you’re knee-deep in deadlines. Our spacious common areas, micro-roasted coffee bar with baristas, and weekly events are a huge draw—but not all there is. South of Fifth boasts rows of huge windows and roof deck, so you can catch some rays during the day or enjoy stellar views during after-work events. You can even bring your best friend with our dog-friendly policy. With its unique design and great amenities, this is a business paradise.
- Roof Deck
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.