Finding Coworking Space in the West Loop
220 N Green St
, Chicago Address
Nestled in Fulton River District in the city’s historical West Loop, this shared office space occupies seven floors of a renovated industrial building. You’ll be in the company of a variety of heavy-hitters ranging from PR, media, law, to real estate, as well as the nonprofit sector. Commuting is easy with the city's new L stop, Morgan Station on the Pink and Green lines, and two Blue line stations, Grand and UIC-Halsted, all nearby. For drivers and cyclists, the building has its own parking lot and bike storage. WeWork Fulton Market is at the heart of one of Chicago’s fastest growing neighborhoods. You’ll be next door to art galleries, fashion boutiques, world-renowned restaurants, and big-box retail stores. When you’re looking for a lively location, lots of amenities, and an energetic environment, look to WeWork Fulton Market.
What will it cost?
220 N Green St Chicago IL 60607
- Ogilvie Station: CTA Blue line, CTA Green/Pink line, METRA
- Private WW lot ($200/month). There are also many other lots in the area
- 90/94 Highway
- East/west - Grand bus (65). North/South - Halsted bus (8)
- Storage available. There is also a Divvy station nearby
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
- Event spaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Our Unique Fulton Market Office Space
At Fulton Market, we’ve transformed what was once an industrial meatpacking building into a futuristic office space that still has all the good stuff. The loft-style space stays true to its grittier past with exposed brick and wood beams, creating a space that’s inspiring and invigorating. With fruit water, printing, high-speed internet—we’ve got all the workspace essentials. But we raise the bar even higher with a game lounge, a dedicated event space, a new mothers’ room, and a dog-friendly policy. Join us at Fulton Market to grow your business in this booming community.
Events at 220 N Green St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- IRA, 401K... Glass of Rosé!May 29th, 3:30PM - 4:40PM
- WORLD BOOK DAY X BOOKWALLAHApril 23rd, 9:00AM - 6:00PM
- Women In Bio Networking EventApril 19th, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
- Decentralized Networking w/ BRDApril 11th, 5:30PM - 7:00PM
- Tap Into Your Inner CreativeApril 10th, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.