Oakland, SF Bay AreaAddress
Finding Oakland Office Space
Our shared office space in Downtown Oakland is a haven for business in the center of a diverse and ever-evolving city. Sitting in a sleek, glass high-rise, WeWork City Center offers four floors of private offices, dedicated desks, and beautiful common areas perfect for businesses in a range of industries—from startups and nonprofits to law firms and creative agencies. With the 12th Street/City Center BART station nearby and easy access to the Bay Bridge, the 880, and the 980 freeways, commuting is a breeze. Plus, the area is full of tasty restaurants and trendy bars perfect for working lunches, client dinners, and team celebrations. At WeWork City Center, you’ll have everything you need to get ahead of the curve.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Elevate Your Workday in Downtown Oakland
Inspired by the area’s vibrant maker scene, WeWork City Center is coworking space in Downtown Oakland that’s bursting with creative energy. Your team will love the custom art and thoughtful design at this colorful location—plus, floor-to-ceiling windows provide plenty of natural light to keep your energy levels up throughout the day. Looking to host an event? Our fully-equipped event space on the third floor is the perfect spot for thought leader talks, film screenings, or informal gatherings. You’ll also enjoy WeWork’s signature perks, like fresh fruit water, unlimited micro-roasted coffee, dedicated Community Managers, and around-the-clock cleaning services. Make your next big move and schedule a tour today.
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.