535 Mission St
535 Mission St 14th floor San Francisco CA 94105
535 Mission St
San Francisco, SF Bay AreaAddress
Shared office space Mission St
With easy access to South of Market and the Financial District, this San Francisco office space is in one of the city’s most desirable locations. Occupying seven floors of a 27-story glass high-rise, this towering coworking space has unparalleled views of the bay. The common spaces are flooded with natural light, and most conference rooms overlook the downtown skyline.
WeWork Transbay is filled with amenities, including a meditation room, locker rooms, and bike storage. Many companies drawn to this San Francisco coworking space are in the tech sector, especially healthcare. There are also law firms, media companies, and nonprofit organizations, along with divisions of major corporations. An onsite teller from Bank of America can assist you in setting up any type of account your company might need.
The Montgomery Street BART station is nearby, and a 15-minute walk away is a Caltrain stop. If you’re driving, there’s parking in the building and many other lots in the surrounding streets. There are plenty of shady seating areas nearby where you can enjoy a meal, and dozens of restaurants offer every kind of cuisine you can imagine. For an unbeatable location, plenty of amenities, and a vibrant community, WeWork Transbay is a great choice.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Unique to this Building
- 10+ Person Offices
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Here to help
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.