Shared office space Mission St
535 Mission St
San Francisco, SF Bay Area Address
With easy access to South of Market and the Financial District, this San Francisco office space is in one of the city’s most desirable locations. Occupying seven floors of a 27-story glass high-rise, this towering coworking space has unparalleled views of the bay. The common spaces are flooded with natural light, and most conference rooms overlook the downtown skyline. WeWork Transbay is filled with amenities, including a meditation room, locker rooms, and bike storage. Many companies drawn to this San Francisco coworking space are in the tech sector, especially healthcare. There are also law firms, media companies, and nonprofit organizations, along with divisions of major corporations. An onsite teller from Bank of America can assist you in setting up any type of account your company might need. The Montgomery Street BART station is nearby, and a 15-minute walk away is a Caltrain stop. If you’re driving, there’s parking in the building and many other lots in the surrounding streets. There are plenty of shady seating areas nearby where you can enjoy a meal, and dozens of restaurants offer every kind of cuisine you can imagine. For an unbeatable location, plenty of amenities, and a vibrant community, WeWork Transbay is a great choice.
What will it cost?
535 Mission St 14th floor San Francisco CA 94105
- Montgomery Station
- On-site parking ($400/month). Parking next door ($450/month or $40/day). There is also street metered parking
- Highway 80
- Mission St & First St and Mission St & Second St
- Storage available
- Ferry Building is a 15 minute walk away
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Events at 535 Mission St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Electron Meetup - Hosted by GitKrakenNovember 15th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Veterans Opportunity FairNovember 15th, 4:30PM - 7:00PM
- Leadership Workshop: Feedback is the Breakfast of ChampionsOctober 30th,11:30AM - 1:30PM
- Will you MARROW me Happy HourOctober 4th, 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Wellness Wednesday - YogaOctober 3rd, 5:30PM - 6:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.