Coworking Office in Spitalfields
1 Primrose St
East London, London Address
On the edge of Shoreditch, this London office space occupies a modern glass structure with five floors dedicated to coworking. From the ninth floor you’re treated to sweeping views of the East London skyline. The space has a cozy, communal feel, making it easy for members to meet each other over a cup of tea or coffee in one of the open and airy common areas. The dog-friendly WeWork Spitalfields attracts people from a wide range of industries, allowing lots of collaboration. It’s close to an eclectic range of restaurants, bars, and pubs at Spitalfields Market and one-of-a-kind shops at Brick Lane Market. It’s near the Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street Underground stations. If your business depends on making connections, there’s no better choice than WeWork Spitalfields.
What will it cost?
1 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2EX
- Liverpool Street Station - Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, National Rail Services. Shoreditch High Street Station: Overground line
- Primrose Street: 242, 388, 48, 149, 205, 78, 42, 344. Shoreditch High Street Station: 205, 388, 135, 35, 8. Appold Street: 344, 42. Liverpool Street Station: 242, 344, 42, 149
- Storage available
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Privacy BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
Events at 1 Primrose St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- How to be Your Best SelfDecember 5th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Pop-up Painting Masterclass Happy HourNovember 15th, 5:30PM - 8:00PM
- Pardot User GroupNovember 13th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Boxing ClassNovember 6th, 6:30PM - 7:30PM
- Dwellworks & The Trussel Trust Foodbank CollectionNovember 1st, 2:00PM - 4:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.