220 N Green St
Finding Coworking Space in the West Loop
Nestled in Fulton River District in the city’s historical West Loop, this shared office space occupies seven floors of a renovated industrial building. You’ll be in the company of a variety of heavy-hitters ranging from PR, media, law, to real estate, as well as the nonprofit sector. Commuting is easy with the city's new L stop, Morgan Station on the Pink and Green lines, and two Blue line stations, Grand and UIC-Halsted, all nearby. For drivers and cyclists, the building has its own parking lot and bike storage. WeWork Fulton Market is at the heart of one of Chicago’s fastest growing neighborhoods. You’ll be next door to art galleries, fashion boutiques, world-renowned restaurants, and big-box retail stores. When you’re looking for a lively location, lots of amenities, and an energetic environment, look to WeWork Fulton Market.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Úklidové služby
- Naše úklidová četa nepřetržitě udržuje společné prostory, zasedací místnosti a privátní kanceláře v dokonalé čistotě.
- High Speed Internet
- Připojte se k pevné ethernetové síti nebo k zabezpečené síti Wi-Fi s podporou IT a funkcí přihlášení hosta.
- Pracovníci pracoviště
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Telefonní budky
- Tyto zvukotěsné kabinky jsou příjemným útočištěm pro soukromé hovory a videochaty.
- Konferenční místnosti
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Káva z mikropražírny
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Our Unique Fulton Market Office Space
At Fulton Market, we’ve transformed what was once an industrial meatpacking building into a futuristic office space that still has all the good stuff. The loft-style space stays true to its grittier past with exposed brick and wood beams, creating a space that’s inspiring and invigorating. With fruit water, printing, high-speed internet—we’ve got all the workspace essentials. But we raise the bar even higher with a game lounge, a dedicated event space, a new mothers’ room, and a dog-friendly policy. Join us at Fulton Market to grow your business in this booming community.
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Úschovna kol
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.