Coworking Space in Portland
US Custom House
, Portland Address
Located in what was once an industrial warehouse district, WeWork Custom House is the ideal office space to be part of The Pearl District, one of Portland’s most creative communities. Sitting on three floors of a stately building, this shared coworking space is home to a large number of nonprofit groups, freelancers, graphic designers, and other businesses. Tasty team lunches and client dinners are all just a stone’s throw away with some of the city’s most popular eateries like Imperial and Lechon a few minutes away. There’s also a ton of local breweries nearby that are perfect for sampling the region’s best beer. For work inspiration take a page out of a book—literally—and visit Powell’s Books, the world’s largest independent bookstore, which is just down the street. Getting to and from the office is made easy with onsite bike storage, nearby parking, and access to the MAX Green and Yellow line station at Northwest 6th Ave and Davis St. Get your business’s creative juices flowing and make your next move to WeWork Custom House.
What will it cost?
220 NW 8th Ave Portland OR 97209
- 6th & Davis - Yellow & Green Line. 5th & Couch - Green & Orange Line
- Bus 17 & 77 - Broadway & Davis and Broadway & Everett
- Storage available
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Our Unique Pearl District Office Space
This shared working space occupies a historic landmark that was once the US Custom House. With its blend of traditional architectural features—a sweeping staircase, iconic columns, and gas lamp lighting fixtures—and modern aesthetics, you have the best of the past, present, and future of Portland all in one space. We’ve even repurposed the building’s walk-in safes and their intricate locking doors as rooms for private phone booths. Marrying traditional charm with and quirky details, this eye-catching space is sure to wow clients and inspire your team. WeWork Custom House offers amenities that are sure to be a hit like micro-roasted coffee, fruit water, dedicated Community Managers, onsite showers, a wellness room, a game lounge, and a dog friendly policy. Find your pearl of a workspace at WeWork Custom House.
Events at US Custom House
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Wine Meditation Happy Hour with Nine TalesOctober 18th, 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Home Buying Class with FlyHomesOctober 4th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- 9th Annual PDX TechCrawl with The DyrtSeptember 6th, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- Work Week Wind-Down | Comedy Show with Are You Gonna Meow?August 24th, 7:00PM - 8:00PM
- Yoga Happy Hour with Oregonic Tonic KombuchaAugust 9th, 3:00PM - 5:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.