Yigal Alon St 114 Tel Aviv 6744320
Office Space on Derech HaShalom
Attracting companies across a range of industries, including finance, media, and politics, our office space on Derech HaShalom boasts a highly sought-after address in the heart of Tel Aviv’s business district. Spanning six floors in a 12-story building, members here enjoy ample common areas, phone booths, and private offices—plus an onsite fitness center, showers, and a lush, energizing outdoor space. Need an afternoon break? Take a midday stroll through nearby Sarona Market, which offers food, drinks, and fresh air. After work, commuting is simple with the HaShalom train station and HaShalom/Tozeret Haharetz bus stop just a few minutes away. Schedule your visit to WeWork today for a beautiful office space that puts you in the center of the action.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique to this Building
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Fitness Center
- If working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.