The Jones Building
Finding Office Space on Main Street
This downtown Houston office space has ten floors of inspiring and unique design to keep businesses growing strong.The diverse community here ranges from tech startups to finance to art collectors—all helping to foster collaboration. There’s parking in the building, secure bike storage, easy access to buses, and the trolley’s Central Station Main Stop nearby. Just minutes from the Hobby Theater and Houston’s beautiful parks and museums, there’s plenty to get involved in beyond our in-house events. For a central location, lots of amenities, and an incomparable vibe, you’ll love WeWork 708 MainStreet.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Flatiron School
- Gain new skills after work from the Flatiron School in your building with exclusive, discounted coding classes for members.
Our Unique Coworking Space on Main Street
The Great Jones Building originally housed offices for Texaco when it first opened in 1908. Over 100 years later, WeWork is taking it over as our first Houston location. Our modern layout mixed with the art-deco design of the JP Morgan Chase building next door weave old and new, giving plenty of nods to the city’s art collecting. WeWork 708 Main Street is unlike any other office space in Houston, with beautiful works from local artists throughout the conference rooms, lounges, and kitchens. That’s not to mention unforgettable views, cozy coffee corners, a new mothers’ room, and more all-inclusive amenities. What are you waiting for?
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.