1601 Elm St Dallas TX 75201
View on map
Office Space in Downtown Dallas
Home to Fortune 500 companies and innovative entrepreneurs, Dallas is a go-to spot for companies looking to make their mark. Our Thanksgiving Tower location sits right in the heart of downtown, offering ample options for client lunches and team outings. Belo Garden and Main Street Garden Park keep midday breaks fresh, while the Majestic Theatre and Museum of Art provide cultural inspiration a short walk away. With easy access to DART stations, Route 75, I-30, and the Tollway, as well as onsite parking and bike storage, commuting couldn’t be easier. Let the business come to you when you move into Thanksgiving Tower.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Explore Our Thanksgiving Tower Coworking space
Located on the 32-34 floors of one of the tallest buildings in the city, our Downtown Dallas office space is tailored to suit businesses of all kinds. Chic finish and rustic undertones give the space a fun and vibrant feel, with a design aesthetic that draws inspiration from the art deco influences found throughout the city. A large internal staircase gives way to expansive lounge space across all three floors, allowing creators from different industries the chance to mingle while giving teams the space to spread out. The elevated perch provides dazzling views of the downtown area, offering a great vista to gaze out on while you think outside the box. For companies big or small, our Thanksgiving Tower workspace is the height of success
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Parking Garage
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Events at Thanksgiving Tower
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
TFA + WeWork Entrepreneurs Social
Mother's Day Market in Benefit of Dress for Success
34th Floor Grand Opening Brunch
Chappy Hour: Pride, Y'all!
PeopleFund Office Hours
Here to help
Dallas - Fort Worth
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.