100 S State Street Chicago IL 60603
View on map
Offices on State Street
Ideally located in the heart of the Loop, WeWork State Street borders both the Financial District and the Theatre District, making this location a true fusion of business and culture. In renovated top floors of the former Academy of Fine Arts, modern innovation meets traditional architecture, encouraging a vibrant mix of members—from tech startups and freelance designers to logistics and consulting firms. With private offices, conference rooms, coworking spaces, lounge areas, and even an arcade, we offer space that is conducive to all types of work styles. Only two short blocks from seven major L lines means your team can easily get where they need to go.
The close proximity to both Millenium and Grant Park contributed to our pastoral design of the space. Nature-inspired wallpaper, sun-drenched lounges, and plenty of indoor foliage—including a moss wall—provide breaths of fresh air whether you’re meeting, focusing, or networking. Nurture your next idea at WeWork State Street, where art, commerce, and nature mingle.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
Unique to this Building
- Ping Pong
- Brainstorming Room
- Event Space
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.