31 St. James Ave 6th Fl Boston MA 02116
View on map
Find Shared Office Space in Boston’s Back Bay
Looking for a business address right in the heart of things? WeWork St. James offers 3 floors of Boston office space in a historic building that spans the full block between Arlington and Berkeley Streets. Originally completed in 1922, this grand building now houses French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, and Colombian consulates. Larger companies appreciate this central coworking space, with its access to the Financial District, and abundance of commuting options—one block from the Green Line, two blocks from Back Bay Station, close to 90 and 93, and steps from a bike share station. Impress your clients with Boston’s finest hotels, restaurants, and shops in the area, or take things more quaint with the farmers market across the street in Copley Square. Put your company in the center of the action at WeWork St. James.
What will it cost?
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stocked Kitchens
- Enjoy complimentary fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, and tea, or prep your lunch with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
WeWork’s Unique Coworking Space in Back Bay
Back Bay has come a long way from being Boston’s fishing hole, and among many other new additions, it’s now home to our coworking space. Originally completed in 1922, the grand art-deco building now houses French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, and Colombian consulates along with our vibrant community of professionals. All enjoy a regal atmosphere, decorated with marble walls, ornate columns, and impressive arched windows—perfect for impressing guests and clients. WeWork St. James includes every workspace necessity like printing, conference rooms, and high-speed internet, but what makes this space truly special is its inspiring hand-painted murals and spacious lounges. Bring your team here and become the office hero.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.