31 St. James Ave Boston MA 02116
View on map
Find Shared Office Space in Boston’s Back Bay
Looking for a business address right in the heart of things? WeWork St. James offers 3 floors of Boston office space in a historic building that spans the full block between Arlington and Berkeley Streets. Originally completed in 1922, this grand building now houses French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, and Colombian consulates. Larger companies appreciate this central coworking space, with its access to the Financial District, and abundance of commuting options—one block from the Green Line, two blocks from Back Bay Station, close to 90 and 93, and steps from a bike share station. Impress your clients with Boston’s finest hotels, restaurants, and shops in the area, or take things more quaint with the farmers market across the street in Copley Square. Put your company in the center of the action at WeWork St. James.
What will it cost?
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Free Refreshments
- Get complimentary micro-roasted coffee, tea, fruit water, and beer at every WeWork location.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.