Find Shared Office Space in Boston’s Back Bay
31 St. James Ave
Back Bay, Boston Address
Looking for a business address right in the heart of things? WeWork St. James offers 3 floors of Boston office space in a historic building that spans the full block between Arlington and Berkeley Streets. Originally completed in 1922, this grand building now houses French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, and Colombian consulates. Larger companies appreciate this central coworking space, with its access to the Financial District, and abundance of commuting options—one block from the Green Line, two blocks from Back Bay Station, close to 90 and 93, and steps from a bike share station. Impress your clients with Boston’s finest hotels, restaurants, and shops in the area, or take things more quaint with the farmers market across the street in Copley Square. Put your company in the center of the action at WeWork St. James.
What will it cost?
- Steps away from the Arlington Light Rail MBTA station for Green Line services and within a 10-minute walk from the Tufts Medical Center station for the Orange Line.
- Validated parking at the Motor Mart Garage: 201 Stuart St, Boston, MA 02116
- 90 and 93
- Public bike share station
31 St. James Ave 6th Fl Boston MA 02116
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stocked KitchensEnjoy complimentary fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, and tea, or prep your lunch with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Events at 31 St. James Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- WeWork and SBS Basketball TournamentNovember 16th, 4:00PM - 10:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.