3 Aluf Kalman Magen Tel Aviv 6107075
View on map
About the Space
Our Sarona office space takes up the entire third floor of the new Sarona Market, the heart of Israel’s culinary arts scene. You won’t have trouble finding somewhere to bring that special client—the innovative and contemporary urban market has dozens of shops, stalls, and restaurants. The Tel Aviv coworking space combines historical architectural elements with a dynamic industrial style. Set beside towering windows, the large common area is full of sunlight. The Tel Aviv office space is pet-friendly, and many members meet while walking their dogs. If you’re headed to other parts of the city, the office space is close to several train stations and bus stops. Whether you’re a startup or an established business, WeWork Sarona has what you need.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Dog Friendly
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.