3 Aluf Kalman Magen Tel Aviv 6107075
View on map
Coworking Office in Sarona, Tel Aviv
Our Sarona office space takes up the entire third floor of the new Sarona Market, the heart of Israel’s culinary arts scene. You won’t have trouble finding somewhere to bring that special client—the innovative and contemporary urban market has dozens of shops, stalls, and restaurants. The Tel Aviv coworking space combines historical architectural elements with a dynamic industrial style. Set beside towering windows, the large common area is full of sunlight. The Tel Aviv office space is pet-friendly, and many members meet while walking their dogs. If you’re headed to other parts of the city, the office space is close to several train stations and bus stops. Whether you’re a startup or an established business, WeWork Sarona has what you need.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Events at Sarona
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
An Israeli Block Chain Panel Event: For Experts and Beginners
Imperial College & Benny Schnaider At WeWork Sarona
Goodbye Winter Hello Spring: Happy Hour
Knowledge and Innovation by Social Knowledge
IEI –Supporting you to Scale Globally - Office Hours
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.