Office Space in São Paulo’s Vila Olímpia
, São Paulo Address
Whether your business is just getting started or looking for space to grow, our office space in São Paulo’s Vila Olímpia offers something for everyone. Featuring seven floors of inviting lounges, private offices, and high-tech conference rooms, this dog-friendly location was thoughtfully designed to accommodate teams of all sizes. Plus, onsite showers and an inviting outdoor space are sure to elevate your everyday experience. Getting to work is easier than ever with parking, bike storage, and public transportation all nearby. Ready to take your workspace to the next level? Schedule a visit today.
What will it cost?
Rua Pequetita 111 São Paulo SP 04552-060
- CPTML09 train at Vila Olimpia Station (10 minute walk)
- Acert Park Estacionamentos outside of building
- Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek, 1600 (10 minute walk)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.