Finding River North Office Space
111 W Illinois St
North Side, Chicago Address
Inside this modern glass building, you’ll find WeWork River North, a Chicago coworking community bustling with energy. Whether it’s a single desk or an entire floor, businesses from a wide range of industries look to WeWork for unique office space to inspire and engage their teams. Easily accessible via public transportation, train stations for the Brown, Purple, Red, Blue, Pink, Green, and Orange lines are all within a few blocks while nearby buses include the 22, 29, 36, 37, 65, and 156, among many others. When the sun goes down, you’ll find a thriving nightlife scene right outside the door. Try SafeHouse Chicago or Three Dots and a Dash for after-work drinks when you need more than just our beer on tap. For a lively neighborhood, great transportation options, and a space with lots of energetic members, your top choice is WeWork River North.
What will it cost?
- The Clark/Lake CTA stop is only four blocks away and includes access to the Blue, Pink, Green, Orange, Brown, and Purple lines. Grand Red Line stop is also in walkable distance
- Street parking ($4/hour). Greenway Self Park, located at 60 W Kinzie (starting at $255/month)
- I-90/94, Illinois Route 41
- CTA Route 65 is just outside the building. Other nearby CTA stops include the 22, 29, 36, 37, 156
- There is a Divvy station right outside the front door of the lobby
- Chicago Water Taxi (seasonal) stops at LaSalle (River North), which is just a couple blocks away
111 W Illinois St Chicago IL 60654
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Events at 111 W Illinois St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Bulletproof Coffee SamplingNovember 19th, 9:00AM - 11:00AM
- Holiday MoviesNovember 21st, 9:00AM - 6:00PM
- TGIM Donut BarNovember 26th, 9:30AM - 10:30AM
- Flylancer MeetupNovember 28th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- FAMILY FRIENDLY Cookie Exchange/Holiday PartyNovember 29th, 4:00PM - 7:00PM
- Global Glimpse and Holiday Heroes Christmas FundraiserDecember 7th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Keboola PresentationDecember 11th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.