Ponce de Leon
2222 Ponce De Leon Blvd Miami FL 33134
View on map
Finding Shared Office Space in Coral Gables
Conveniently located in one of Miami’s oldest and most storied neighborhoods, this Coral Gables shared office space puts your team in good company. WeWork Ponce De Leon is six floors of coworking space, private offices, hot desks, and more that attracts businesses in a range of industries—from startups and nonprofits to more established firms and enterprise clients. Plus, designated parking, onsite bike storage, and easy access to public transportation makes commuting a breeze. After work, celebrate team wins or entertain clients at one of the many hip restaurants, trendy bars, or inspiring arts institutions right downstairs. Whether it’s convenience, amenities, or vibrant community you’re after, you’ll find it at WeWork Ponce De Leon.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Our Unique Coworking Office Space on Ponce De Leon Boulevard
Originally conceived as a Spanish garden city by developer George Merrick in the 1920s, Coral Gables is home to historic design landmarks and lush foliage—with a flourishing business scene to match. Likewise, our shared office space here combines inspiration from the neighborhood’s vibe and color palette with functional design that caters to the needs of your team. Whether you’re enjoying a cup of coffee at our custom terrazzo bar or mingling at an after-work networking session out on the terrace, you’ll have everything you need to thrive. From high speed internet, phone booths, and meeting rooms to micro-roasted coffee, custom art, and helpful onsite staff, we’ve considered every detail. Book a tour today to come experience WeWork Ponce De Leon firsthand.
Events at Ponce de Leon
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
Train Like An Angel
Lunch + Learn Workshop
HIIT With Epic Hybrid
PSC Scholar Annual Fundraiser in Partnership with FIU Alumni Association
Here to help
Angelo Andres Pace
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.