700 SW Fifth Avenue Portland OR 97204
View on map
Office Space in Downtown Portland
Looking for Portland office space downtown? WeWork Pioneer Place crowns the eponymous upscale urban shopping center, occupying the top floor of the building and featuring an atrium that ushers in natural light. Sitting at a city hub for public transportation, and connected via skywalks and tunnels to four blocks of retail, dining, and parking, this location is all about convenience. Enjoy a coworking space where you can easily stroll to tasty lunches, funky happy hours, gardens, parks, and event venues. When you join us at WeWork Pioneer Place, your company truly moves on up.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for Downtown Portland Shared Office Space
Our Downtown Portland shared office spaces draw from the natural environment and inviting homes of the local community to create cozy, nature-infused workspaces that you and your team will love. But we didn’t stop there. From high speed internet and an unlimited supply of micro-roasted coffee to weekly networking events and onsite staff, we’ve thought through every detail. Take a meeting in our unforgettable atrium or take in the view from its connected skywalks. The future of your business is at WeWork Pioneer Place.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Events at Pioneer Place
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
International Women's Day Lunch at Pioneer Place
Creator Market | Supporting Local Makers
MASTERING HIGH PERFORMANCE WEBINAR
World Financial Group Office Hours
National Voter Registration Day
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.