Downtown Durham Coworking Space
One City Center
, Raleigh-Durham Address
Our modern shared office space in Downtown Durham delivers the location, resources, and support that teams at all stages need to thrive. Featuring hallmark amenities like onsite staff, fully stocked printing stations, and private phone booths, this dog-friendly office is perfect for the canine inclined. Onsite parking and bike storage make commuting simple no matter where you’re coming from—or where you’re headed. After work, woo clients with a Parisian dinner at Rue Cler or toast team wins at Bar Virgile. Whether you’re looking to launch your business or grow your existing team, book a tour today to see what this energizing coworking space in Downtown Durham can do for you.
What will it cost?
110 Corcoran St Durham NC 27701
- Corcoran Street Garage (Across the street) | Chapel Hill Street Parking Garage (0.2 miles)
- Durham Freeway (1.2 miles)
- 2 and BCC lines at E Main St at Magnum St (0.1 mile)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Events at One City Center
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Durham Fireside Chat with Mayor Steve SchewelNovember 28th, 5:30PM - 8:00PM
- Book Launch & Coloring PartyNovember 14th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Shave the Date: MovemberNovember 6th, 3:30PM - 5:00PM
- WeWork One City Center Launch PartyNovember 1st, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.