125 S Clark Street Chicago IL 60603
View on map
Shared Office Space in Chicago Loop
Designed in 1907 by renowned architect Daniel Burnham, the former Commercial National Bank of Chicago is now home to WeWork National Building. Our coworking space fills four floors of this beautifully renovated space and is filled with comfy lounge areas and ample conference rooms.
With its prime location in the Loop, the central business district, the Chicago office space has access to some of the city’s most important corporate headquarters. At Revival Food Hall, get a taste of local favorites—it’s located on the first floor of the building, so you don’t need to go far to impress clients. Food trucks also park right outside of the building daily. The building’s central location gives you access to all nearby public transportation options. Join WeWork National Building’s new community and experience downtown’s energetic environment.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.