Finding Modern Coworking Space in Plano
Whether you’re looking to launch a new venture or expand your operations, our coworking space at Legacy North offers a prime location and all-inclusive amenities to help your business succeed. Home to many of North Texas’s biggest employers, the surrounding Legacy North real estate development boasts a variety of upscale retail shops and restaurants. Inside our space, you’ll find two floors of inviting common areas, private offices, and all-inclusive amenities. Plus, onsite parking and easy access to the Dallas North Tollway and the 121 makes commuting a breeze. Ready to elevate your workday? Book a tour today.
What will it cost?
- Several parking lots at the Shops at Legacy
- Dallas North Tollway (1 block away)
- 452 bus at Legacy @ Bishop - E - MB
7300 Lone Star Drive Suite C200 Plano TX 75024
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.