Finding Kinzie Coworking Office Space
20 W Kinzie St
North Side, Chicago Address
This Chicago coworking space sits in the heart of the city’s entrepreneurial scene, occupying five floors of a sleek glass and stone building on Kinzie Street. Tech and advertising companies are especially drawn to this neighborhood, but a diverse group of startups and established companies call WeWork Kinzie home too. Located right by the Red, Brown, and Purple CTA lines, plus the Divvy bike station and several bus stops, your morning commute becomes a breeze. The House of Blues is just next door and we’re a short walk from tons of other great restaurants. If you’re looking for a home base near lots of transportation options and other enthusiastic entrepreneurs, look no further than WeWork Kinzie.
What will it cost?
- (L stops) Red Line, Brown/Purple Line, Blue Line
- 540 N State ($197/month)
- Michigan Ave & Lakeshore Dr
- 22, 36, 65, 157, 151
- Storage available. There is also a Divvy station a block away
20 West Kinzie Street Chicago IL 60654
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at 20 W Kinzie St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Sofar Sounds ShowNovember 9th, 8:00PM - 10:30PM
- CIMA Educational Series: The Future of E-CommerceNovember 5th, 5:30AM - 7:30PM
- Docker's Always On Sessions: Digital MarketingOctober 10th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Ted Talk: The Future of Work & HRSeptember 25th, 5:30PM - 8:30PM
- Connect for a CauseSeptember 6th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.