30 Ibn Gabirol Tel Aviv 6407807
View on map
About the Space
Spanning the top three floors of a commercial building facing bustling Ibn Gabirol Street, this Tel Aviv office space has a balcony that’s perfect for basking in the sun. WeWork Ibn Gabirol’s vibe is both professional and cozy, attracting young entrepreneurs—freelancers, designers, and contractors—who want to fully immerse themselves in the Tel Aviv startup scene. There are plenty of private meeting spaces and larger common areas to meet with colleagues. The dog-friendly policy is certainly a plus. The Tel Aviv coworking space is part of a complex of art institutions like the Tzavta Art Culture Club and Bat-Dor Dance Group. It is also home to an array of restaurants and shops. Bus and trains stations and a highway make it a convenient place to base your Tel Aviv office.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.