30 Ibn Gabirol Tel Aviv 6407807
View on map
Coworking Office on Ibn Gabirol Street
Spanning the top three floors of a commercial building facing bustling Ibn Gabirol Street, this Tel Aviv office space has a balcony that’s perfect for basking in the sun. WeWork Ibn Gabirol’s vibe is both professional and cozy, attracting young entrepreneurs—freelancers, designers, and contractors—who want to fully immerse themselves in the Tel Aviv startup scene. There are plenty of private meeting spaces and larger common areas to meet with colleagues. The dog-friendly policy is certainly a plus. The Tel Aviv coworking space is part of a complex of art institutions like the Tzavta Art Culture Club and Bat-Dor Dance Group. It is also home to an array of restaurants and shops. Bus and trains stations and a highway make it a convenient place to base your Tel Aviv office.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Shared Offices on Ibn Gabirol Street
Once a theater, our shared offices at Ibn Gabirol Street have transformed this former performance space into a productivity paradise that keeps all the good stuff. You’ll find high ceilings, enormous windows, and plenty of space to let your big ideas take center stage. Aside from WeWork’s hallmark amenities—fruit water, coffee, onsite staff, and community managers, for example—this space has a balcony that’s perfect for an afternoon one-on-one in the sun, or an after-work hangout drinks from the pantry tap. Plus, you can bring your furry friends along since the building has a dog-friendly policy. For a coworking experience like no other, check out WeWork Ibn Gabirol.
Events at Ibn Gabirol
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
A Fearless Force: Public Speaking for Visionary Women Leaders
May 30th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.