Coworking Office on Ibn Gabirol Street
, Tel Aviv Address
Spanning the top three floors of a commercial building facing bustling Ibn Gabirol Street, this Tel Aviv office space has a balcony that’s perfect for basking in the sun. WeWork Ibn Gabirol’s vibe is both professional and cozy, attracting young entrepreneurs—freelancers, designers, and contractors—who want to fully immerse themselves in the Tel Aviv startup scene. There are plenty of private meeting spaces and larger common areas to meet with colleagues. The dog-friendly policy is certainly a plus. The Tel Aviv coworking space is part of a complex of art institutions like the Tzavta Art Culture Club and Bat-Dor Dance Group. It is also home to an array of restaurants and shops. Bus and trains stations and a highway make it a convenient place to base your Tel Aviv office.
30 Ibn Gabirol Tel Aviv 6407807
- Hashalom Train station
- There are 5 different parking lots in the area: Daniel frish, Dubnov 2, London Minester, Golda, Achuzat Hahof (around 20 shekels/hour, max 70 shekels/day). There is also street parking nearby
- Ayalon Highway, Kaplan, Ibn-Gavirol, and Shaul Hamelech
- London Ministore/ Shaul Hamelech, London Ministore and Ibn-Gavirol and Kplan/ Ibn-Gavirol
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Shared Offices on Ibn Gabirol Street
Once a theater, our shared offices at Ibn Gabirol Street have transformed this former performance space into a productivity paradise that keeps all the good stuff. You’ll find high ceilings, enormous windows, and plenty of space to let your big ideas take center stage. Aside from WeWork’s hallmark amenities—fruit water, coffee, onsite staff, and community managers, for example—this space has a balcony that’s perfect for an afternoon one-on-one in the sun, or an after-work hangout drinks from the pantry tap. Plus, you can bring your furry friends along since the building has a dog-friendly policy. For a coworking experience like no other, check out WeWork Ibn Gabirol.
Events at London Ministore
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- The Color Of Risk When Security and Compliance meet the cloudOctober 24th, 9:00AM - 2:00PM
- Fundraising Seminar for Nonprofits - DroveOctober 17th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Fundraising in Pressed and Seed StagesOctober 9th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- How to Maximize ROI from TradeshowsSeptember 5th, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
- Kubernetes NINJA Israel - Hand-On Challenge With Awards & PrizesSeptember 3rd, 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.