43 Gänsemarkt Hamburg 20354
Finding Gänsemarkt Coworking Office Space
Located in a handsome brick building just west of Binnenalster, WeWork Gänsemarkt is five floors of coworking office space that gives your team the best of Hamburg. This luxurious area of the city is the perfect place for top media companies and law firms, but businesses from any industry find value in our workspace. Most members bike, enjoying the ride across Jungfernstieg—only a two minute walk from the office. Others take the train, departing from the nearby S-Bahn and U-Bahn stations at Jungfernstieg or Gänsemarkt. Nearby spots like Mad About Juice, Vlet, and Blockhouse keep your team fed, while shopping on Neuer Wall or boat rides on the Alster offer entertainment for your traveling clients. Let WeWork Gänsemarkt elevate your workday.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for Your Serviced Office on Gänsemarkt
The design of this Gänsemarkt serviced office is sure to inspire and invigorate. Any workspace can have a lounge, but ours are decorated with custom art. Your old office might have had coffee maker, but ours has a micro-roasted coffee bar. We’ve considered every detail—even added an event space for hosting your next lecture or that holiday office party. Plus, our dog friendly policy means whether you commute by bike or take the train, your four legged friend can come along for the ride. Leave your old office behind and join the future of work at WeWork Gänsemarkt.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.