Finding Office Space Hamburg-Altstadt
, Hamburg Address
Located in Hamburg-Altstadt just down the street from Google’s campus, this centrally located office space puts your business in the center of the action. With three floors of inviting lounges, private offices, and meeting rooms, our waterfront location is a popular hub for tech and media companies of all sizes. Just steps from Alster Lake and the sprawling shops of Jungfernstieg promenade, enjoy lunch at Cafe de Paris or entertain clients in the lounge of Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten. In addition to a dog-friendly pet policy and onsite bike storage, the nearby Jungfernstieg Hauptbahnhof S/U-Bahn Station makes commuting easy. Schedule a visit today to jumpstart your business.
What will it cost?
- S/U-Bahn Jungfernstieg / Hauptbahnhof Main Trainstation
- 4 & Ballindamm
- Bike storage available
Hermannstrasse 13 Hamburg 20095
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.