220 NW 8th Ave Portland OR 97209
View on map
Pearl District office space
In a stately building dating from 1901, this Portland office space occupies what was once the U.S. Custom House. Pass under the graceful stone arches and open courtyard to the front doors, which lead to one of the city’s most eye-catching spaces. All three floors are dedicated to our coworking space, which blends the traditional architectural features—a sweeping staircase, ionic columns, and lighting fixtures resembling old-fashioned gas lamps—with modern furnishings. There are numerous conference rooms for you to meet with your team or bring in clients. The building is home to a large number of nonprofit groups, as well as freelancers, graphic designers, and other businesses.
Located in Portland’s Pearl District, our dog-friendly office space is surrounded by some of the city’s most popular eateries. For happy hour, numerous local breweries let you sample the region’s best beer. Powell’s Books, the world’s largest independent bookstore, is just up the street. There’s handy bike storage, nearby parking, and access to the MAX Green and Yellow line station at Northwest 6th Avenue and Davis Street. If you want to join one of Portland’s most creative communities, your best choice is WeWork Custom House.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- Game Lounge
- Dog Friendly
- Bike Storage
- Event Space
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.