Coworking Office Space Near Corrigan Station
, Kansas City Address
WeWork Corrigan Station is a modern twist on Kansas City office space. We’ve transformed four floors of this former garment factory into private offices and coworking space, weaving the city’s business elite into the fabric of our community. For transport, the Kansas City Streetcar has a northbound stop immediately outside the building on Main Street, connecting Corrigan Station to the River Market, downtown, Power & Light, and Crown Center. The Crossroads Art District gives your team direct access to a vibrant area of galleries, architectural and design firms, retail, and restaurants. Whether you’re a nonprofit, startup, or established agency, discover a place where companies grow together. WeWork Corrigan Station is a platform to support your business.
What will it cost?
- Just off the Crossroads Stop on the Streetcar
- Parking available.
- Interstate I35 and I70.
- Bike storage available.
1828 Walnut St, 3rd Floor Kansas City MO 64108
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Events at Corrigan Station
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Code as Craft Speaker Series: PHP in 2018 | Livestream Brought to you by EtsyNovember 13th, 5:30PM - 7:00PM
- The CEO Speaker Series Featuring Jeff Jones from H&R Block | Presented by KC Tech CouncilOctober 24th, 3:30PM - 6:00PM
- Trailblaze Media Presents: How to Prepare for Black FridayOctober 11th, 4:30PM - 6:30PM
- Techstars Demo Day | Register for Your Free Ticket!October 11th, 3:30PM - 5:00PM
- Payment Technologies Today & On the Horizon | Sponsored by CommunityAmericaSeptember 7th, 9:00AM - 10:30AM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.